Terms of Service
Updated as of May 1, 2017
RollRandom is owned and operated by DASM INC. If you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service (TOS), please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not download or use RollRandom. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from children under age 18.
YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL E-MAIL, TEXT, SMS AND OTHER MESSAGES FROM US, AND AGREE THAT WE MAY USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING COMMERCIAL MESSAGES. Receiving these communications is a condition of using RollRandom and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
We reserve the right to change these TOS at any time. You are responsible to keep yourself apprised of any such changes. If we make any material change to the TOS, we will provide you with a Notice when you open RollRandom. If you object to any terms and conditions of the TOS or any subsequent changes or you become dissatisfied with RollRandom in any way, your only option is to delete your account. Your continued use of RollRandom after we post revised TOS means that you agree to the revisions.
You must be at least 18 years old to download RollRandom. By requesting to use, or using RollRandom, you represent and warrant that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
Your Internet provider’s or mobile operator’s fees and rates may apply when using RollRandom.
Conduct On RollRandom
You may not use RollRandom to:
- upload or transmit any Content (which we define below) that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, obscene, violent, patently offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, contains personally identifiable information of another or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or harm (including self-harm) or is otherwise objectionable;
- upload or transmit images which contain nudity (waist down genitalia), weapons, violence, or drugs;
- harm, stalk or otherwise harass another;
- impersonate, or misrepresent your relationship with, any person or entity;
- upload or transmit any Content that you do not have a right to make available, or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation, or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes;
- upload or transmit software viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs, or use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- disrupt or impose an unreasonable burden on RollRandom (or another person’s use of RollRandom) or networks connected to RollRandom, or breach or attempt to breach the security of RollRandom; or
- register accounts or post Content automatically, systematically, or programmatically.
Keep your password private and secure, and always remember to log off of RollRandom at the end of each session.
You are solely liable and responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right to monitor disputes between you and other users, but we have no obligation to do so.
RollRandom is for your personal use only and you may not use it for any other purpose. You may not use RollRandom in connection with any commercial activity. Companies and other organizations may not become members of RollRandom nor use RollRandom without our express prior approval. We reserve the right to investigate any suspected unauthorized uses of RollRandom and we may take action in our sole discretion, including without limitation seeking legal, civil, criminal, or injunctive relief.
We may establish general practices and limits concerning use of RollRandom, including without limitation the number of days that we retain Content, the number and size of posts and messages you may send or receive, and the space we allot on our servers for your use. We have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content. We may terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
These guidelines are not exhaustive, and we have the right to make all judgments regarding the applicability of these guidelines – in letter or in spirit – in our sole and absolute discretion.
No Spam Policy
You may not engage in any activity involving spam on RollRandom. Violations of this policy may result in immediate termination of service and legal action against any spammer. Accordingly, you may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available junk mail, commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation on RollRandom. Violations of this policy could subject you or your agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Safety and Security
WE DO NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON OUR MEMBERS. We reserve the right, however, to conduct any criminal background check we deem appropriate, at any time and using available public records. BY AGREEING TO THESE TOS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK.
We care about your safety. RollRandom works hard to prevent creepers from using the app, but you can never be too safe. Although we encourage real world meet-ups, please take these precautions when meeting somebody for the first time:
- Speak to them on the phone or video chat: You want to make sure that they are who they say they are. If something seems a little strange or they refuse to talk over the phone or video chat it’s not worth meeting up with them.
- Meet in well lit, public areas: You should never meet somebody in a private residence for the first time. Try and set a meeting spot in a well lit, public area.
- Meet in groups: It’s ALWAYS better to meet new people with your closest friends. Not only is it less awkward, but they’ll have your back and look after you.
- Let others know your plans: Let your friends or family members that are NOT going with you know exactly where you plan on going, who you plan on meeting, and when you are planning on returning. This ensures that if nobody can get a hold of you, they’ll have a better chance of knowing where to find you.
- Actively use Block and Report functions: If anyone is giving you bad vibes or making you feel uncomfortable please block or report them.
We do not claim ownership of your Content, but you hereby grant us a perpetual, assignable, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, combine, synchronize, create derivative works from, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (including your user name and likeness) on RollRandom or otherwise for any promotional and other commercial purpose, whether by us, our partners or other third parties, in our sole discretion. We may use your feedback, comments and suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them. We may continue to use and make available any and all Content and we will continue to have all of these rights even if your account is terminated.
You acknowledge and agree that we do not promise to screen Content, but that we have the right to do so. We have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or that we find objectionable. You accept liability associated with the use of any Content, including but not limited to your reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You may not reproduce, republish, further distribute or publicly exhibit any Content on RollRandom that is not yours.
Our Proprietary Rights
RollRandom and the software used in connection with RollRandom contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You may not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, rent, sell, assign, sublicense, infringe or otherwise transfer or attempt to transfer any rights in the software. You may not modify the software in any manner or form or to use modified versions of the software. You may not access RollRandom by any means other than through an interfaces we provide.
We May Contact You
You agree that we may communicate with you by email, text messaging, phone or otherwise; usually our communication will relate to administrative, security and other issues relating to RollRandom, including invitations to participate in promotional activities, newsletters and other communications. We may include in our communications advertisements and other third party promotional materials, campaigns and tools. Receiving these communications is a condition of your use of RollRandom, and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. You may, however, block all communication from us by deleting your RollRandom account.
Availability of Service
We may at any time and from time to time modify, restrict or discontinue RollRandom or any part of RollRandom, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice. We are not liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of RollRandom.
Dealings With Advertisers
Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through RollRandom, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort caused or alleged to be caused in connection with any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on RollRandom. We will not be liable to you for any failure by an advertiser to provide any service or product you ordered from it.
Third Party Links
RollRandom may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. We have no control over such sites and resources and we are not responsible for their availability. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further agree that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss of any sort caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU USE ROLLRANDOM AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE PROVIDE ROLLRANDOM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OR THROUGH US SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ROLLRANDOM WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ROLLRANDOM WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (1) ROLLRANDOM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) ROLLRANDOM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF ROLLRANDOM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ROLLRANDOM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (5) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH ROLLRANDOM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR OR ANOTHERS’ DEVICE OR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE CANNOT CONTROL THE CONDUCT OF ROLLRANDOM’S USERS AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM THEY MAY CAUSE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE ROLLRANDOM; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM ROLLRANDOM; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON ROLLRANDOM; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO ROLLRANDOM.
OTHER USERS OF ROLLRANDOM WITH WHOM YOU ASSOCIATE, CONNECT, INTERACT AND/OR SHARE CONTENT COULD USE YOUR CONTENT AND/OR LIKENESS IN A MANNER YOU DISLIKE, DISAPPROVE OF OR OTHERWISE FIND OFFENSIVE. HOWEVER, YOU AGREE NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR DEMANDS AGAINST US IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH USE OR ACTIVITIES, WHETHER SUCH USE OR ACTIVITIES ARE AUTHORIZED BY THESE TOS OR NOT.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, INAPPROPRIATE, OBSCENE, UNLAWFUL OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU MAY ENCOUNTER ON ROLLRANDOM. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OR ANY USER OF ROLLRANDOM.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOST OR DELETED INFORMATION OR DATA, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL, NOR FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, AND TO THE EXTENT THAT A JUDGMENT IS RENDERED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DISREGARDING ONE OR MORE OF THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE DOLLAR ($1.00).
Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE WARRANTY LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND OTHER PARTNERS, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING ANY ATTORNEYS’ FEES, THAT WE (OR THE OTHER INDEMNITEES) MAY INCUR RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACTIONS AND/OR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, POST, TRANSMIT OR MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH ROLLRANDOM, YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF ROLLRANDOM, YOUR CONNECTION TO ROLLRANDOM, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TOS, YOUR TRANSMISSION OF OTHER USERS’ INFORMATION OR CONTENT, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER.
Disputes and Arbitration
You agree that any dispute relating in any way to these TOS or RollRandom, including without limitation your or third parties’ access to or use of RollRandom, will be resolved by binding arbitration as discussed below and not through litigation in any court (except in small claims court if the claim is within the court’s jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual basis). Claims are subject to arbitration, regardless of what theory they are based on or whether they seek legal or equitable remedies. Arbitration applies to any and all such claims or disputes, whether they arose in the past, may currently exist, or may arise in the future. This arbitration agreement is entered into pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§1-16 (FAA).
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE IF YOU TELL US WITHIN 60 DAYS OF YOUR FIRST DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ROLLRANDOM THAT YOU WANT TO OPT OUT. IF YOU WANT TO OPT OUT, SEND A WRITTEN NOTICE ADVISING US OF YOUR DECISION. UNLESS YOU OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION, YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO HAVE A DISPUTE HEARD BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY, OR OTHERWISE TO BE DECIDED BY A COURT OR GOVERNMENTAL TRIBUNAL.
YOU AGREE NOT TO (1) SEEK TO PROCEED ON ANY CLAIM IN ARBITRATION AS A CLASS CLAIM OR CLASS ACTION OR OTHER COMPARABLE REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; (2) SEEK TO CONSOLIDATE IN ARBITRATION ANY CLAIMS INVOLVING SEPARATE CLAIMANTS; (3) BE PART OF, OR BE REPRESENTED IN, ANY CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION BROUGHT BY ANYONE ELSE; NOR (4) SEEK ANY AWARD OR REMEDY IN ARBITRATION AGAINST OR ON BEHALF OF ANYONE WHO IS NOT A NAMED PARTY TO THE ARBITRATION. IF THESE TERMS RELATING TO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEDURES ARE LEGALLY UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE WILL BE INAPPLICABLE TO THAT CLAIM, AND THAT CLAIM WILL INSTEAD BE HANDLED THROUGH LITIGATION IN COURT RATHER THAN BY ARBITRATION. NO ARBITRATOR SHALL HAVE AUTHORITY TO ENTERTAIN ANY CLAIM ON BEHALF OF A PERSON WHO IS NOT A NAMED PARTY, NOR SHALL ANY ARBITRATOR HAVE AUTHORITY TO MAKE ANY AWARD FOR THE BENEFIT OF, OR AGAINST, ANY PERSON WHO IS NOT A NAMED PARTY.
The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
We will pay any costs that are required to be paid by us under the arbitration administrator’s rules. We will pay any fees of the arbitrator and the arbitration administrator for the first two days of any hearing. If you win the arbitration, we will reimburse you for any fees you paid to the arbitration organization and/or arbitrator. All other fees will be allocated according to the arbitration administrator’s rules and applicable law. If you are unable to afford any fees that you would otherwise be required to pay, you may request us to pay or reimburse them, and we will consider your request.
Rules and forms for filing an arbitration claim can be found at www.jamsadr.com or www.adr.org. Arbitration hearings will take place in the federal judicial district that includes your address at the time the arbitration is filed.
Permitted Time For Filing A Claim or Lawsuit
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of RollRandom or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
How To Make Claims Of Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask our users to do the same. We may, in our sole discretion, disable or terminate the accounts of users whom we believe may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Please provide claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider the information you provide and other information we may obtain, and we may remove Content that we determine may infringe on your rights in our sole discretion.
You may not use RollRandom where prohibited by law, and you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. These TOS are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to conflicts of laws principles. Our failure or delay to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found to be invalid by an arbitrator or pursuant to the disputes section above or a court of competent jurisdiction, you nevertheless agree that the arbitrator or court should endeavor to give effect to our intentions as reflected in these TOS. The other provisions of the TOS shall remain in full force and effect.
These TOS were written in English. If you are reading a translation and it conflicts with the English version, please note that the English version controls.
Deleting Your Account
You can delete your account by going to the “More” section, “Settings & More”, and clicking the tab to delete your account.
Our Contact Information
If you have questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us.
1521 Concord Pike #303
Wilmington, DE 19803
Updated as of May 1, 2017
When you create a profile on RollRandom, your information may be visible to other applications we own.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not download or use RollRandom. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from children under age 18.
II. Controlling and Protecting Your Privacy
- Personal Safety. After getting to know someone online, you may choose to meet him or her in-person. If so, be careful and use common sense. Never meet someone in private for the first time; choose a public place, and take a friend. For more information about staying safe, please see “Safety and Security” 1-5 in Terms of Service above.
- Privacy Settings. You can change your privacy settings at any time, including how you share your location information with other users. You should review these settings regularly.
- Deleting Your Account. You can edit or delete information that you upload to RollRandom and you can delete your account, but you cannot recall or delete information that others have copied. When you delete your account, some or all of your information may remain on our servers, but you will not be able to access it.
- Location Information. We collect your location when you first register with RollRandom and each time you log in on a mobile device, if you grant us permission to do so.
- We do not “track” your location, but we do collect geo-location information from your device or browser when you log in or use RollRandom, such as when you visit a particular feature that uses location. In addition, as with most location-enabled applications, we and our third-party partners may access your location any time your device is on, whether or not you are logged-in to RollRandom. But we do not share your precise location with other users.
- Password. Store your password in a safe place, and do not share it with anyone. If you think someone has your password, you should change it immediately.
- Posting on RollRandom. Posting personal information on public areas of RollRandom will make it publicly available. The information you post or share with others may in turn be shared by them with still other users and it may also show up when someone uses a public search engine (even if that person is not a RollRandom user). Do not post information in public areas of RollRandom that you want to keep private.
- Third Parties. We are not responsible for (and don’t have any control over) the privacy policies of third party websites, apps and ad servers. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each and every website and app you visit.
III. Information We Collect
We collect different types of information about you and your activities. We collect information when you register, log into, and use RollRandom, including the features you use, the pages and screens you visit, and the information you enter, such as chats. The specific examples in the following bullets are not meant to be exhaustive.
- We get and record information from your device or browser, including your mobile device identification (ADID, device ID, etc.), IP address, cookie and beacon information, and geographic location.
- We collect information about the features you use, the pages and screens you visit, and your transactions with us and with our partners, vendors, and advertisers, including information about your use of products offered through RollRandom. We and our third-party partners (such as advertising and infrastructure partners) may access your chats and postings. We do this to improve your experience on RollRandom, to target ads, and for safety and law enforcement purposes.
- Third Parties. When you download or register for RollRandom by or through a third party platform we may also access and/or collect certain information from your third party platform account or by cookies placed on your device by such third party site. In the course of providing RollRandom on third party platforms, such as the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, the platforms may collect information about you or received information from us in order for the platform to provide an analyze their services. Please note that these platforms were developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with RollRandom and that we are not responsible for the actions of those people or companies. You should carefully review the terms of service and privacy policies of the platforms that you use to access RollRandom.
- We may also collect information about you from other sources, such as blogs and instant messaging services, and other users of RollRandom.
IV. How We Use and Disclose the Information We Collect
We use and disclose your information in the following ways:
- To customize your experience on RollRandom.
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including sharing it with advertisers. We share information with companies we do not own, including information collected from cookies and beacons, including your location. However, when we share information with these companies, we remove any part of the data that can identify you.
- We or our third-party partners may combine your information with other information in a way that does not identify you and share that collected information with other companies.
- To conduct research, including the numbers and types of visitors, and RollRandom traffic.
- To develop and test new products and features, and improve our current ones.
- To find and fix technology problems.
- To contact you by email, text messaging, phone, autodialer or otherwise, including to invite you to participate in surveys and contests, and provide you updates and information about RollRandom and our other products and services.
- To display your profile on other websites and applications that we own.
- Cookies and Beacons. We may set and access cookies and beacons on your device or computer to customize your experience. These files help us target advertising based on your activity.
- Cooperation with Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We report proactively, and we may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials in order to: (1) protect the safety and security of our users and members of the public or (2) satisfy subpoenas, court orders, or other governmental requests.
- Partners. We may share your personal information with partner companies such as promoters, venues, artists, but only if you opt in.
- Advertisers. We may share information that does not identify you personally (or identifying information in hashed, non-human readable form) with third parties for the purposes of delivering relevant, personalized advertisements or content on our site and on the websites or applications of third parties. To achieve this purpose, our partners may use the shared information (i) to evaluate the nature of the connection across your devices, browsers, or applications; (ii) to assess the suitability of your desktop or mobile device for interest- or demographic-based content; (iii) to provide information and inferences about user interests to third parties; and (iv) to develop insights and reports relating to the presentation of customized advertisements or content, including statistical reports in connection with activity on a website, optimization of ad placement and performance, development of reach and frequency metrics, billing activities, and tracking ads served on a particular day to a particular website. Our partners may also combine shared information with additional non-identifying information collected from other sources to enhance these activities.
V. Data Security and Storage
We use industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. We may store all information that we collect indefinitely, but we do not promise to do so for any particular period of time. RollRandom is hosted in the United States and we maintain your information there. If you are outside the United States, you agree to have your data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Our Contact Information
1521 Concord Pike #303
Wilmington, DE 19803